Sales Representative - Environmental — Canton, Ohio
Midwest manufactures Earth conscious solutions to our customers in the shredder, tunnel boring, quarry, mining, and coal/utility industries. We are driven to deliver a superior customer experience through environmental stewardship, product innovation and pioneering attitude.
We are looking for a Sales Rep to sell our bulk materials handling equipment, chemical products and services (Dust-Buster®) to the shredder, tunnel boring, coal/utility, aggregate and industries with bulk materials handling operations.
You will be responsible to:
- Sell Midwest market leading, breakthrough, innovative products and superior customer services directly to existing and potential customers. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will identify customer needs, matching them to Midwest’s business offerings and demonstrate a problem-solving, can-do attitude in developing value for the customer.
- Replace competitors from a customer site and co-develop solutions with new prospects
- Coordinate appropriate Midwest technical resources and support to engage in successful design, formulation and implementation of solutions
- Continue specific development of and increase market share of Midwest’s value crating shredder market sales of our Dust-Buster product line.
- Coordinate and support industry specialists for the continued success in selling Dust-Buster bulk materials handling product line to the quarry/aggregate market and metal and mineral mining and power industries
- Create and implement plan to develop sales initiatives.
- Prior understanding and experience in industrial or mining accounts
- Experience in outside sales in an industrial environment
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Able to travel up to 50%
- A strong entrepreneurial attitude
Midwest offers an excellent compensation and benefits package combined with the opportunity to impact our fast-moving, entrepreneurial and accountable culture. We believe in acting with customer focus, employee focus, creativity, teamwork, integrity, optimism and environmental stewardship. We are looking for candidates that are excited by the opportunity to serve our customers and become a part of our winning team!
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to: