There are plenty of products you can buy on the market for solar or wind farm dust control. But at Midwest, we believe that the product is only 40% of effectively eliminating dust. The other 60% comes from having a customized application strategy carried out by specialists with decades of experience.
Midwest is a pioneer in creating dust control applications for a wide range of functions and industries. For nearly half a century, we have combined cutting-edge chemistry with deep application expertise.
When you work with us, we’ll get to know you and your site’s specific needs. Then, after application, we’ll track the results. This will give you definitive proof that your solar or wind farm dust control program is working for you, to save money and reduce risks.