The most affordable, practical, and efficient time to install the SECUR Stabilization System is DURING runway reconstruction and/or a major runway maintenance rework. Why?
- Ensures all necessary personnel, support resources, and construction equipment are already on site – saving mobilization and lodging costs
- Preserves the new runway and aggregate when it is in its best condition
- Overcomes the lack of regularly available equipment at these remote locations
- Allows costs to be built into the runway reconstruction budget
- Provides long-term savings of precious maintenance dollars and resources
The EK35 portion of a runway reconstruction is a very small fraction of the total cost and will dramatically reduce maintenance needs and life-cycle cost while producing a superior, stabilized runway.